In October 2019, The Spirits Business will stage The Speciality Spirits Masters competition in a drive to find and reward the finest speciality spirit brands on the world stage. Chaired by The Spirits Business and a panel of leading spirits specialists, the spirits will be judged in a blind tasting, to discover the Speciality Spirits Masters of 2019. Excellence will
be recognised by category.
Silver, Gold and Master medals will be awarded in each category. The Master winners will then be judged for the overall
title of Speciality Spirit Taste Master 2019.
• To enter The Speciality Spirits Masters 2019, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer or a retailer
• If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters Series
• Awards will be given at the discretion of the judges
• The chairman’s decision is final
• Medal winners will be receive an official results email in the beginning of November 2018.
THE ENTRY FOR THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED!
Complete the entry form
To pay, please include a cheque made payable to Union Press Ltd or provide credit card details on the entry form
Forward two samples for each category entered to:
The Speciality Spirits Masters 2019
(please include the competition name to avoid samples being misplaced)
SENSIBLE WINE SERVICES LTD, UNIT 10, DANA TRADING ESTATE
TRANSFESA ROAD, PADDOCK WOOD, KENT, TN12 6UT, UK
ATT: ELLIE POP
CONTACT NUMBER: 01622 832640
Refunds cannot be given for samples that do not arrive on time.
Please ensure that all UK duty on samples is pre-paid. This can be done through your shipping company.