In November 2021, The Spirits Business will hold The Design & Packaging Masters as part of its internationally renowned Global Spirits Masters series. Each entry into The Design & Packaging Masters will be judged by a panel of experts, with medal winners showcased in the December issue of The Spirits Business magazine.
Judges can award Master, Gold and Silver medals in each category, with no limit to the number of medals they can bestow. The Master winners will then be judged for the overall title of Spirits Design ‘Best in Class’ 2021.
- To enter The Design & Packaging Masters 2021, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer or a retailer
- If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the competition
- Awards will be given at the discretion of the judges
- The chairman’s decision is final
- Medal winners will receive an official results email in the beginning of December 2021
- Complete the entry form
- To pay, please include a cheque made payable to Union Press Ltd or provide credit card details on the entry form
- Forward two samples for each category entered to: Rhiannon Morris The Design & Packaging Masters, Sensible Wine Services Ltd, Unit 10, Dana Trading Estate, Transfesa Road, Paddock Wood, Kent, TN12 6UT, UK, Contact Number – 01622 832640. Refunds cannot be given for samples that do not arrive on time.
- Please ensure that all UK duty on samples is pre-paid. This can be arranged through your shipping company.
- A high-resolution bottle shot of each product entered must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date
For further information please contact us at email@example.com or Tel: +44 207 803 2430