In January 2017 The Spirits Business will award its second Global Distillery Masters medals in a bid to find and reward the world’s finest distilleries across the entire spirits sector. Chaired by The Spirits Business and judged by a panel of specialists, entrants will be assessed on their customer experience, production innovation, digital and social media, and environmental initiatives. The competition has been designed to recognise the growing importance of tourism, creativity and technical merit in the industry.
• To enter The Global Distillery Masters 2017, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer or a retailer
• If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters series
• Silver, Gold and Master medals will be awarded in each category
• The Master winners from each category will then be judged for the overall title of Grand Distillery Master
• Awards will be given at the discretion of the judges
• The chair’s decision is final
1. Complete the entry form
2. Prepare your written submission. This must be no longer than 1,000 words and clearly detail why your distillery deserves to win the category
entered. Judges will look for data to back up any claims (for example, increases in visitor numbers should be demonstrated by numerical figures;
revenue backed up by results, for example: sales uplift ). Additional supporting materials to strengthen your entry are welcome – for example,
press clippings, images, testimonials, etc.
3. To pay, please include a cheque made payable to Union Press Ltd or provide credit card details on the entry form
4. Send two copies of your entry to Charlotte Wise, as below, or email one electronic copy to email@example.com
5. No product samples are required, however if you do choose to send product as supporting material please ensure that all UK duty is pre-paid.
6. At least two high resolution distillery images must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM