For the fourth year running The Spirits Business will hold The Spirits Design Masters as it expands its internationally renowned Spirit Masters series. Each entry into The Spirits Design Masters will be judged according to its category by an independent panel chaired by Christiaan Huynen, managing director of Cartils design agency. The medal winners will be showcased in the December issue of The Spirits Business.
Silver’, ‘Gold’ and ‘Master’ medals will be awarded in each category. The ‘Gold’ and ‘Master’ winners will then be judged for the overall title of ‘Grand Spirits Design Master 2016’.
•To enter The Global Design Masters 2016, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer or a retailer
• If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters Series.
• Silver, Gold and Master will be awarded in each category
• The Gold and Master winners from each category will then be judged for the overall title of Grand Spirits Design Master 2016
• Awards will be given at the discretion of the judges
• The chairman’s decision is final.